[StBernard] debris pick up ?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri May 5 02:10:35 EDT 2006

Craig, I wrote yesterday about trying to get trash picked up on Buffon;
today an EPA truck (red with #sb13) on it dropped off a tub of household
chemicals and Rx drugs in the same lot. They took it off of the truck and
put it behind trash on the lot and COVERED it with a box. I cannot believe
this. What is wrong with people and who can I call to report this? I
uncovered the tub and drug it out to the curb. I am hoping they come back so
I can express my dismay to them face to face.

HJ