[StBernard] Jindal for Veep?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Sep 3 19:59:10 EDT 2007

What is negative or unreasonable about moving up with experience? My
thoughts are that one should not be in one position for any extended length
of time, i.e., the Torres', Edwin, Morials, etc. I'm just not comfortable
with one person holding so much power for a lengthly period. The lose sight
of their goals, tend to abuse privileges that come with their position, and
make bedfellows of those who seek to corrupt.

If gaining experiences that qualify you for powerful positions, who wouldn't
take that route?
Cindy Meyers

>Both men are likeable, honorable,
>outside of Washington

Uh excuse me? I don't know what Mr. Walker means when
he himself lists Jindal's bona fides as two positions
in presidential administrations, plus his election
and reelection to a congressional seat.

Yeah, it would be interesting to see Bobby run for
Gov. of Louisiana only to subsequently be selected as
someone's VEEP candidate. Of course it would probably
fit in with his habit of not staying with one job
for very long.

Jim