[StBernard] For Craig

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Sep 21 21:08:03 EDT 2007

Hey Laurie,

thanks for your kind words but I think it is more of being called to respond
when I have the opportunity to- it is certainly all of us who will make
things happen.

on the debris issue- I do believe it will be extended and actually the
interpretation currently is on a case by case basis but in practical terms
it is not happening. Send me a specific spot so that it can at least be
forwarded to the public works department so that if in-house workers can get
to it then they will know.

God Bless,
craig