[StBernard] Boasso Grassroots Blitz Day- October 13

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Oct 10 21:58:31 EDT 2007

Boasso Grassroots Blitz Day- October 13

As all of you know Election Day is ONLY 9 days away. Walter's Campaign has
been moving forward at a Brisk Pace for the last 3 months. However, NOW is
the time when All of US need to bring forth our best efforts and commit to
work hard THESE LAST 9 DAYS to ensure that Walter is in the Second Primary.

One of the Best Actions we can take is to "Blitz The Streets in Mass With
ORANGE POWER. Therefore, we are planning to Walk the Streets and Knock on
Doors with as many volunteers as possible on SATURDAY, OCTOBER 13th, from
11:00 AM to 2:00 PM. LSU plays Kentucky in Lexington on this Day, starting
at 2:30 PM. Game will be televised.

We plan to canvas neighborhoods statewide. Therefore, to make this event
successful, we need for you to volunteer and recruit others who want to work
to get Walter elected as our next Governor.

We hope that you can work the entire 3 hour period. However, if you can only
give 1-2 hours, that's fine. Every minute in the streets is valuable.

To facilitate the organization of this Day's event, please contact Eric
Melancon at 504-908-8302 if you would like to participate.

Remember, this is a BIG Day. We need EVERYONE to volunteer so that we can
send a Positive Message to our opponents.

Thank you for all you help

Team Boasso