[StBernard] Kenner or Boasso

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Oct 10 21:59:22 EDT 2007

When Chris Kenner sang "Sick and Tired" in 1957 I hadn't heard that phrase used so often until Boasso started wearing it out.
He's sick and tired of the rich and powerful running the state.HUH?!?!? Has he checked his bank account and "the man in the mirror" lately?
He's sick and tired of big insurance companies. Why didn't he get sick and tired of LA Citizens Fair Plan which was created by the Commissioners Office many years ago?Their dirty deeds have now been exposed.
When asked about the state budget he said he would have to review it when he took office. WHY?!?!? He voted on the last 4 state budgets.
Now we see in the Southeastern poll that Jindal is at 46%, Boasso at 10%, Georges at 9% and Campbell at 6% with 29% undecided. Boasso needs to back off of the idea that if there is a runoff he'll be in it with Jindal. The other two are not that far behind with the undecided 29% looming not far in the background.
Thanks,
David J