[StBernard] Election Results

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 19 20:35:51 EST 2007

Well Jerry, the only thing I could do on my absentee ballot for sheriff was
to leave it blank. I had read too many negative things about Landry but
neither could I give Stephens my vote. Hopefully Stephens realizes he got
back in only because of a lack of true choice in the election.

Jim

PS
I don't believe the b.s. about "Jack has kept the parish safe for 23 years".
The parish has been safe for that long due to the character of the residents
living there.

The only result that I was deeply saddened for St. Bernard Parish is
the
Sheriff's office with nefarious Jack Stephens.

I suppose most people didn't realize just how rich and powerful Jack
is and
will likely become by keeping him in office. (not to mention
increase of
crime).

Glad to see Big Boy hit the skids. Now he can go back and rock on
the porch
with the rest of his gang. With a change of leadership, St. Bernard
holds
more promise in its plan for recovery.

Goodbye to Judy Hoffmeister and Mark Madary out da door.

St. Bernard certainly wanted change and got it. They must have
forgot to
throw Mr. Stephens out with the bunch, however because the "dynasty"
remains. Folks watch yo' back when alone. It happened in my family
and it
can in anyone's.

--jer--