[Woodcarver] "Price" virus

Byron abkinnaman at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 11 00:11:37 EDT 2004

At 07:35 PM 8/10/04, you wrote:

>Hi Mike and others!
>  I unfortunately start at the top of my list and open - read - then
> delete as I read them.  Some how this price thing got sent to my other
> e-addy then my sister got it sent to her. I don't remember sending
> anything to the other address. How can this happen????  My son looked for
> a virus in the computer but couldn't find anything.  Could it be that it
> is just sent by the addresses and now it's gone??  I can only
> hope!  Right on! this person needs a GOOD hobby!!! and woodcarving would
> be it but they arent disciplined enough to stick with it long enough to
> feel the benefits!  How sad for them! :(
>Merrilee

Actually "From" on viruses can be from any email address, usually a valid
one. I have received emails from myself complete with a virus.Sounds
strange, Not really. In the computer world it's not much harder the change
the "From" address than it is to put a return address on an envelope other
than your own.

Byron