[Woodcarver] How artists define success... Joe Dillett

Mike & Patty Wilcox mllrynaz at millry.net
Thu Aug 12 15:04:07 EDT 2004

Bill I stand up an applaud you--
You have truly grown & are growing into what God will say
well done good & faithful servant-
I will say ahead of His that will mean the most to you
"well done"

Most of what I carve is given away--
I love giving to others when I see that it blesses them--
Last night I went with my daughter to give her 1st Afghan
away to an old man that's closest relative is a cousin.
If you could of seen what my daughter saw feet what she felt
She is successful & if God has your my carving & giving them away to be a part of that last night Ha, I'm a successful carver--
Thanks for sharing your heart with us Bill-
if not here in heaven lets do lunch...