[Woodcarver] Two More Donations....

Bill Judt bjudt at sasktel.net
Sun Aug 15 13:41:46 EDT 2004

Gentle Subscribers :-)

Two more individuals sent their donations to the List this week. I've
been on holidays and at Red Deer, so I'm playing "catch-up" with
recording these donations on the List Supporters Page.
So, here goes:

Cloid Johnson and David Watanabe sent their donations via PayPal, and I
received notification of this in my email.
Thank you, gentlemen, for your kind donation, especially for taking
time to send it in electronically. Your financial assistance makes it
possible for this list to remain healthy and online.

For your information, this is the 8th year the Woodcarver Mailing List
has been online and available to the carving community as a resource.
Every donation that comes in affirms the value of this List and ensures
that it will continue to be available in the years to come. I take
encouragement from this, for sure.

To see who has donated to the List so far, go to:
http://wwwoodcarver.com/WWWList/WWWListSupporters2004.html

Blessings and Peace,

Bill

W.F. Judt,