[Woodcarver] hurricane in Fl.

Ralph Scheffler rscheffler at dc.rr.com
Sun Aug 15 14:24:33 EDT 2004

Just want to remind fellow carvers that the hurricane in Punta Gorda and Port Charlotte, FL. has been devastating, and we need to pray and keep mindful that we have many carvers in the area.  At least two or three large carving clubs were in direct path, including one in North Ft. Myers, one a direct hit in Punta Gorda (completely destroyed structure), one in Port Charlotte at the Cultural Center with Bev. Bacon and Vince Scialo in charge(damage to part of the structure), and one in Arcadia in DeSoto County -Peace River Woodcarvers.
I was a school administrator for 12 years in Charlotte County before retiring and my heart goes out to all these people.

Ralph Scheffler