[Woodcarver] Going to Seattle what's to see?

Merrilee Johnson merrihat at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 15 15:48:05 EDT 2004

Thank you for your warning!  I think with everyone eles's suggestions we
have decided not to take them and just rest our weary hands and work our
feet and eyes more!  Being the worry wart I am I am a little nervous that
they would take it out of my bag and that my very best, most favorite,
wonderful knife would be lost for ever!!  That would be worse that 4 days
without it.  And yes I (think) I am the 'hat lady"!  At least I always wear
a hat. So maybe I am ;)
Merrilee