[Woodcarver] Off to the windy city

Linehan718 at aol.com Linehan718 at aol.com
Thu Aug 19 02:39:17 EDT 2004

Well guys,  the carving is packed and i'm packed and in the  morn, my son and
will be off to the windy city.  if you have any  questions about the ebay
auction items, please get in touch with either Joe  Dillett or marnie Whillock.
i will be back sun eve when its all over and  deal with things there.

to sally and David Nye,  sorry I will miss you guys but I'll send you  the
address and next time you're in Munster you can drive by and see it.   thanks
for your support and encouragement.

Maura Carvin'  in NYC
www.picturetrail.com\whiteknight718