[Woodcarver] Off to the windy city

SantaCarvinLady at aol.com SantaCarvinLady at aol.com
Thu Aug 19 02:41:05 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/18/2004 11:39:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Linehan718 at aol.com writes:
Well guys,  the carving is packed and i'm packed and in the morn, my son and
will be off to the windy city.  if you have any questions about the ebay
auction items, please get in touch with either Joe Dillett or marnie Whillock.  i
will be back sun eve when its all over and deal with things there.

Go, Maura, Go.   The carving is magnificent.

Teri

"Santas for the Soul"
Carvings by Folk Artist Teri Embrey
http://www.teriembrey.com/

"The remarkable thing about this gift of ours is that it has its rise, I am
convinced, in the very woes which beset us...it is our emotional salvation." ~
J.R. Fauset

"Serve dinner backward, do anything...but for goodness sake, do something
weird." ~ Elsa Maxwell

"In isolation I ruthlessly plow the deep silences, seeking my opportunities
like a miner seeking veins of treasures. In what shallow glimmering space shall
I find what glimmering glory?" ~ Jamaica Kincaid