[Woodcarver] Sharpening Warren Blades

STEPHEN L MENDELSOHN tnbosco at msn.com
Sat Aug 28 13:03:06 EDT 2004

Here is another two cents worth on sharpening the Warren knife blades and also applys to all knives.  The top edge of Warren blades are square to the sides.  I have found that if this edge is eased and rounded it helps the blade to cut better as this corner is not creating a drag on radius cuts.  It only has to be done once and it is good for the life of the blade.  Hope this helps.  Regards, Steve