[game_preservation] Preservation of analogue game media

Devin Monnens evilcowclone at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 16:59:48 EST 2009

Oh, so then I suppose the whole 'look at what your own company is doing
already, isn't it cool!' bit was completely unnecessary :)

I personally think standardising the methodology, metadata and storage of

> the software is certainly important if there was worldwide collaboration.

Well yeah, this is something we totally need to do after the white paper is
published. This is something I bring up from time to time. If we can't
standardize everything, then what's the point in having collaborative
archives?